Download Adult Video Database v0.9.3-beta (Gia)
Transferring data between different versions of the application:
- Install the next version of the application after the installed one. You can find out the version of the application in the settings, on the “About” tab. Each version since 0.8.0 has its own name in alphabetical order (Angela, Bobby, Carter, Dani, etc.). You can download old versions from the link above or from the direct link
- After installation, launch the application and take a close look at the home page (opens by default when the application is launched). If it contains notifications about the transfer of your data with the corresponding data update button, then click this button and wait until the update is completed.
- Close the application and repeat steps 1-2 until you have installed the latest version of the application.
Change logs for v0.9.3
- Data scraper for multiple performers.
- Adding standard tags, websites, performers via settings.
- Show/hide adult content.
- Meta card image to header of editing dialog.
- Filter by date.
- Updating number of views on meta card page.
- Automatic creating image when info scraped.
Quick demonstration of v0.8.2
Previous change logs
- New type of simple meta: Rating #87
- Sorting list of meta cards in editing dialogs. To open a dialog with settings, click on the arrow on the right inside the text field.
- Remove from arrays for multiple editing.
- The ability to open meta with a string type in the browser (useful for specifying social networks or the official website).
- A bar with the progress of filling in information in the meta card editing dialog.
- Remove assigned meta from videos.
- Lost Videos Tab Limited to 12 Items #107
- Better color picker #97
- Sorting when meta value is undefined.
- Start generating images for video if filters have changed.
- Save state of items per page for meta.
- Export backup.
- When you click “Move File…” the default folder will be the one in which this file is located, if this file exists.
- Quick filters for videos on meta card page.
- Country on meta card page.
- Bookmark text on meta card page.
- Data scraper #98
- Click on cards doesn’t open page #93
- Bookmark text on video card.
- When hovering over the meta card, the second image appeared with a blank background. The animation for the second image is now smoother.
- Meta card page only for meta assigned to videos.
New meta system.
A small part of features are not yet available. See the end of the list to find out which ones.
Meta is data that you can add to videos and other meta cards.
There are two types of meta: complex and simple.
Complex meta have their own page. Which have meta cards. All this can be flexibly configured to suit your needs.
Simple meta has neither page nor cards. But you can also customize them. For now, you can add: string, number, array, boolean, and date.
New features with meta:
- Editing multiple cards.
- Customizing visiblity of all meta in card.
- Any color for meta card.
- Different types of visual for chips.
- Markers in built-in player with any of complex meta.
- Parsing data for videos by any of complex meta.
- Custom name. icon, hint for textfield.
- Transfering simple meta with type “array” to complex meta.
- Show/hide in navigation menu.
- Nested view (not completed yet).
- Timelines – new type of preview for videos.
- Editing multiple meta cards (for performers, tags, websites and all other complex meta).
- Panels to conveniently close or save a dialog box.
- Condition “not empty” for filters.
- Data scrapper values validation: If the found value is not in the database, then it will be added.
- Different colors for video definition on card.
- Search by text is now available for bookmarks (via filter).
- Filter videos by meta from context menu.
- Clear generated images in settings (for grids, timelines, markers).
- List of running background processes in status bar.
- Color picker for header gradient.
- Context menu appearing.
- Selection license key for copy in clipboard.
- Initializes the colors of the header gradient when editing.
- System bar for Linux and Mac.
- Dialogue title design.
- Editing multiple videos with options replace or add new items.
- When parsing videos from context menu new meta will add to old ones.
- Backups management. Only existing archives are visible in the list of backups. A compatibility version is added to the backups.
- Option “Update data from videos” now only updates number of videos for meta cards.
- Type of tags (performer or video).
- Navigation menu in system bar.
- List of tags from videos and list of websites on performer card.
- List of tags and list of performers on website card.
- Borders for tabs (option).
- Color scroll (option).
- Red icon “play” if file doesn’t exist.
- Text if page is empty.
- Zoom change by 1% in settings.
- Title colors for editing video dialog.
- Unlocked filters for favorite and search field in appbar.
- Size of bookmark icon.
- Style of card color.
- Easily readable file size and duration values for filters. Visible as a hint below the field.
- Default colors.
- Forbidden image if file with card image not exists.
- Old settings in JSON file.
- Directories “img”, “temp”, “previews” in “userfiles” directory.
Will be available in the next release:
- The website page as it used to be. But you can also open the website page and see all the videos associated with it. Now it looks the same as the performer page did before.
- Tag meter for performers. Needs rethinking.
- Child websites. There will be a complete system of child and parent websites with an infinite number of levels.
- Opening URL links of the website.
- Copy name of card to clipboard from context menu.
- Managing data for videos from context menu (copy/paste tags, performers, websites).
- Sort list with items in editing dialog.
- Disable chip colors for cards.
- Compact view of cards.
- Home page statistics.
- Auto-update cards after editing #50
- Folder Tree for Linux and Mac #72
- position for “Favorite” markers #71
- Save Zoom on exit #43
- icon color and rounded corners
- port for Linux (tested on Ubuntu) #33
- port for Mac #32
- bottom sheet for single video editing with playing video on the background
- fast filters on panel: search and favorite
- compact view for tags and websites
- inaccurate filter for items (tags, performers, websites) in editing dialogs #44
- filter videos by tag from context menu of video card
- alternate name filter for websites
- brackets and other characters to delimit filter names
- tab for app settings
- choice of application installation path (Windows)
- recomended size for images #45
- check icons for current state of gap size and sidebar in system menu
- tooltip position for card size
- padding in dialogs
- zoom state save #43
- value overlays masked input in performer editing dialog
- the libraries ffmpeg and ffprobe are now built into the app #37
- icons of the app and logo
- sort colors by rainbow
- “open random item” now only passes among filtered items #51
- boolean filters cannot be duplicated
- when adding a new tag, all types are added to it so that you can immediately use this tag
- default stencil size for image cropping
Adult Video Database v0.7.4-beta
- save / load filters for all items: videos, performers, tags, websites, playlists
- The location of the “Add New Tab” button. From the filters dialog to the panel.
Adult Video Database v0.7.3-beta
- a small spinner in the status bar that shows the number of processes running in the background. so far there are three such processes: updating the monitored folder, updating data from the video (which starts at a set interval), creating a 3×3 preview grid for the video.
- Parse for all metadata, including multiple items. Now items are parsed along the entire path, not just by folder or file name.
- The highlight of the selected items has become more noticeable. You can set the color yourself in the “accent” color settings
- Parse selected videos for metadata: performers, tags, websites (so far without additional settings)
- Alternate names for webste
- URL for website
- Number of views for website
- Open URL in browser
- App zoom
- slightly improved video timeline transition in the built-in player. there are still problems when dragging the slider.
- obtaining information about the performer from the “freeones.com” website. (they changed some parameters on their site)
- copy item name to clipboard
- Website header design